Friday, January 7, 2011

New Years 2011

This year is def exciting for us because we get to go to New York and Los Angeles for the IMATS Shows, so for all who will be attending, WE WILL SEE YOU THERE!



A few things on the list for 2011 is that the we've got a NEW 17 piece Natural set for $85.00. This is great for those starting off who want to get a full set but can't afford the 21 piece.





Also, the 17 piece synthetic brush set in RED will be returning in end of February, it's been out of stock $55.00



And sad to say this but the 21 piece set will have a price increase of $130.00




Lastly, we will be looking for new bloggers and youtube folks to do reviews on our products. Please have 2000+ subbies.





xoxo,







EB

2 comments:

  1. Good Day!
    My name is Karoll Zambrano , I'm a youtuber (makeup guru) , my nickname is MakeupCityPop. I live in New York
    I do make videos for a extense number of viewers , almost 10K. (Spanish Speaking Chanel)
    The mayority of my viewers are hispanics living in the US, Spain, and Central American girls , they want to know about new and quality products and that's why i contact you guys,
    The reason of this email, is because i want to know if you guys let me do reviews about the brushes and if its possible make a contest , i need u to support me on this great proyect
    I had de the opportunity to know , try, and use some of your brushes , i saw your stand at IMATS too!
    Hope hear from u soon!
    Have a great day!

    This is the link of my chanel

    http://www.youtube.com/user/MakeupCityPop?feature=mhum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Will you guys bring the 21 brush roll back soon or sometime later? I'm just looking to buy it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete